Enroll now! FACTS Online Enrollment
Since the stability of our school and the quality of its programs are of the utmost importance, we are always seeking ways to make improvements to benefit everyone. After much research and investigation, we have partnered with FACTS Management Company to help us manage our tuition payment program and financial aid assessment. FACTS is used by many schools locally and over 5,000 schools nationally. We are excited to be working with them and are confident this program will offer greater efficiency and financial stability for the school while providing convenience to families.
One of our primary goals this year at St. Joseph School is to concentrate our efforts on improving the business side of our school. By taking advantage of the security and convenience of payment processing and information technology offered by FACTS, we remain committed to this goal.
You will realize these benefits by using FACTS for your tuition payment plan:
- Payment Dates: You may choose either the 5th, 15th, 20th or the last day of the month of each month as your payment date. Automatic payments can be made from a checking or savings account or from a variety of credit cards, if applicable.
- Enrolling in FACTS: You may enroll in FACTS by going online to sjshilo.org and click on the FACTS logo – all from the convenience of your home. Enrollment instructions: Instructions.pdf
- Convenience & Security: Along with multiple payment plan options, your payments are processed securely through a bank to bank transaction.
- Peace of Mind Insurance: FACTS offers this optional benefit for only $20 per year per family. In the event of death of the responsible party or spouse, the remaining tuition balance owed for the current school year is paid to the school.
- Consumer Account: You may check your personal account or make payments on-line (if applicable) from the convenience of your home or office anytime.
One of the universal challenges in education is achieving a balance between our educational mission and financial stability. It is precisely for this reason we are enlisting the help of the FACTS Management Company. With FACTS, the school maintains decision-making control. As always, we will continue to work with families should special circumstances or “hardship” cases arise during the school year. Should you need assistance in the enrollment process, please contact the business office. The computer lab and library computers in the High School are available for use to families that do not have internet access at home
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support for St. Joseph School. We depend on your support in our efforts to provide the highest quality of education for your children. Your continued support and cooperation is appreciated, as we remain committed to our mission.